MyChart – Patient Portal
Download the “MyChart” app on your phone or tablet.
Indicate the state they are in, and then select “PPOC” from the list of providers using MyChart.
*Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine will not show up in the list of providers, so look for PPOC.
BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS/PARENTS
- Access to medical records, test results, and ability to message a provider
- Parents can access all of their children’s charts with 1 login (all children under 13 years)
- Parents/guarantors can pay bills online
- Upcoming appointments can be viewed online
- Test results go directly to MyChart automatically – parents do not need to call the office and request them
- Parents/Patients can fill out well visit questionnaires online before their appointment, saving time at check-in – answers are filed to the patient’s chart automatically and scored for the provider to review
- Parents/Patients can request medication refills, school forms, and referrals
Patients that are 13 years or older will need to create their own MyChart login – parent access is restricted. Patients will need to request their own medication refills, school forms and referrals through the portal.
When patients change ages (12 to 13 and 17 to 18), the transition of rights with regards to MyChart takes place automatically. Parental access is restricted and patients will need to create their own MyChart accounts. Parents will still have the ability to pay bills online for all ages.